8/07/2008

Check it out!

I have to admit that, the first time I'd ever heard of the deep-fried twinkie, I was a bit shocked. Although I haven't tried one, I have an idea of why they are supposedly so great. And I also realize that deep-fried anything may not be a bad idea. But THIS, this is an entirely different matter.

Because I'm not entirely sure how to politely give credit where credit is due, I'm simply going to create a link for you to go directly over to a local Wichitan's blog. Let's just say, that if you ever have chocolate cravings, this will make you look at it in a whole knew way! Click here and let me know what you think!(Phew! I nearly forgot how to create a link!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
Thanks for linking to my blog. To quote the immortal Vincent Vega, "Bacon taste good."

Anonymous said...

grossest thing i've ever heard.

John B. said...

::knocks on door of blog::

Hello?? Anyone home??

Hoping all is well with you and yours.

Anonymous said...

That is so disgusting! I mean, really bad. Really, really bad.

Anyway, long time no blog comment huh! Sorry about that...life is too crazy I think. I do hear that I need to congratulate you though, soooooo CONGRATULATIONS!! Hope you guys are doing well up there so far away!!! Talk to you later,
Rebecca