11/01/2009

November is longer than the other months with only 30 days...

but only by 1 hour.


As I kept checking back at the clock this morning to make sure I wasn't sleeping in TOO late, I had a MARVELOUS idea.

We should get an extra hour of sleep EVERY Saturday night. I realize that this will create a problem in the long run... and then I quickly discovered a simple solution. Every Friday we could lose the extra hour, say 12pm would suddenly vanish that day. Jon says that we shouldn't know what hour will be gone--- so that way when you're working away and you look up, you're quite surprised to see that it's already been 2 hours since you last looked at the clock! Sounds great to me!


I think we could make it work...

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I love this idea by the way. It is pure genius.

AshleyC said...

I'm certain it's not original, but appreciate the compliment. I'd like to know an individual that thinks it's a terrible idea.

NOTE: I didn't say company, I said individual. (Yes, perhaps a person on 3rd shift or someone that doesn't work on Fridays... yeah yeah yeah.)