2/23/2010

%^#&* #)@$!!!

Yesterday, while driving home from the store. Elseigh was having a hard time getting her bunny's new jacket off of the hanger. As I listen, I hear her frustration building. What does she say?

"Tartar sauce!"

I laugh.

Then she says, "It's NOT FUNNY! Breathe through your nose and close your mouth so you won't laugh!"

So, I do.

Today, with her help, we remember what happened well enough to tell daddy. When we ask her who says "Tartar Sauce!" she responds, "Patrick." Thanks, SpongeBob, Thanks.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love it!!

Meticularius Meticularian said...

I'm a grandma and that was precious. We recently heard a Jinkies from our granddaughter which made everybody turn heads and laugh.

AshleyC said...

Meticularius-
Thanks for stopping by. I'm not sure how long ago you left your comment for approval, my apologies for not seeing it sooner! (OH WAIT! There is a date... and now I'm embarrassed!)