11/17/2007

I'd like to dream more

Two unrelated thoughts for the moment. I'm sure there are more, but they're buried far below.

I'd like to dream more--- while I sleep. I once had a teacher that claimed to have never had a dream in color. I don't have as many crazy-fun vivid dreams as I did when I was a kid. I once had a dream that I was late for the bus, my room was done in cherry wall-paper. In real life--I rode the "short bus" since I was always bused to school. In my dream I was late, so I was trying to run out to the bus. There was only one problem I couldn't run. Of course it's usually hard to run while your in bed sleeping, but as I looked down at my fully-clothed body, I found a pair of pantyhose pulled up only to my knees!
Maybe it's not too funny to read, but it was the best dream I've ever had.

Secondly, blog world is pretty overwhelming. I'm also really glad I didn't try to read too many of them before now. There are so many incredible thoughts floating around in this realm of the world. The linking and quoting and uhmm, other things I don't even know how to refer to are all pretty amazing.

A day at a time Ashley, a day at a time...

Do you have any dreams that are especially remarkable? Do you dream in color or black-and-white?

2 comments:

AshleyC said...

So, of course I have a nightmare that someone I know committed suicide. Ugh. Not encouraging at all!

Anonymous said...

I have pretty vivid dreams...some good, some bad, some weird. I think my best one was when I was a lion one time. I have been alive, dead, male, female, animals, weather...you name it!!! W says I should write stories about my dreams...his fav is the time I dreamed about killing zombies with cans of tuna!!! I miss dreaming...I haven't dreamed as much since having R. Amazing how your life changes when you have kids...not just in the big obvious things...but even in little personal things too!

Found your blog b/c I was bored at work and decided to "google" Elseigh...since you were talking about the results this weekend! :-) I love reading blogs and getting into other people's heads!

M