12/15/2009

Christmas Letter Part II

So, I managed to send out my version of a Christmas letter in the form of a "Top 10" list. Due to the expansion of the family, there wasn't a WHOLE lot left to say. I'm hoping that some years we can just do something a bit silly or the top 10 most embarrassing things. Anyways, without much thought beyond that I saw this last night on Jay Leno. Honestly I've seen it about 8 times now. It's funny and it pretty much encompasses every reason I have to be paranoid about sending out a Christmas letter. But at the same time, it might make me think twice about the kind of person that would really think this---they don't deserve a letter if they feel this way about you!

So, not to make any of you letter senders any more paranoid! Just laugh and enjoy!
(and I'll cross my fingers I figured out how to embed it properly!)

1 comment:

AshleyC said...

- The brunette is on an HR Block tax commercial. -