12/09/2009

So this is Christmas

Quickly, I'd like to share.

The Christmas cards are nearly done. They were supposed to be completed last weekend, but it didn't happen. Handmade items take a lot of time, especially with 2 kids in the house.

Christmas shopping is close enough to be called done. I should probably still get my brother some socks.

Next? Christmas candy. I've purchased all the necessary supplies. This year my goal is to keep it simple. 3 kinds of candies, that's all.

This weekend is full of Christmas events, which I'm pretty excited about. Hopefully I'll get evidence of some (or all) of them here or over on the "family site."


I have quite a few things I've been pondering, but it's too late for me to spit them out, especially since I don't have any homework I'm avoiding.

Hope your holiday plans are progressing nicely. Prepare!

And
Enjoy.

No comments: